This fruity gin cocktail is the perfect recipe for the weekend
02nd Aug 2019
With fresh citrus, fruity flavours and plenty of punch, we’ve found the perfect gin cocktail to while away the last weeks of summer. Using Brockman’s Gin, an innovative brand available in O’Briens Wine stores, smooth St Germain, and plenty of fruity flavours and garnishes, you’ll be craving this cocktail well after summer is over.
Quick and easy to make, here’s the full recipe, along with a handy video so you can see how to make them at home. Happy hour starts now!
How to make your own Berry Breeze
- 50ml Brockmans Gin
- 20ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 40ml cranberry juice
- 25ml St Germain
- 20ml lime Juice
- Garnish: an orange twist and edible flowers
- Combine all the ingredients with ice to a shaker.
- Shake and strain into highball glass full of ice cubes.
- Garnish with a twist of orange zest and edible flowers.
- And enjoy!