05th Dec 2014
green mulberry handbag
This Christmas, we’re all about the magical experiences at IMAGE.ie, and that’s precisely why we decided to ‘step into the story’ at Kildare Village in the hopes of cranking up that famous Christmas spirit. Needless to say, a frosty afternoon spent browsing the wonderful world of brands at this fairytale destination, capped off with a festive hot chocolate, was all we needed.?And if you’re?anything like us, with a soft spot for the likes of Kurt Geiger and Kate Spade, you’ll feel the same. What makes shopping at Kildare Village all the more enjoyable, is their Hands Free Shopping service, in which your goodies will be packaged and ready for your collection as soon as your done browsing the stores.
Here, we round up our pick of the best gifts for gals from a selection of the village’s top notch stores. Whether you’re after something super special for the female in your life or fancy treating yourself (and so you should), you’ll find more goodies here – with savings of up to 60% – than you’d find in the back of Santa’s sleigh.
1. Perhaps the most exciting new addition to KV is the dedicated Kate Spade store. If designer bags, purses and other accessories are your thing, you’ll revel in the savings on offer. This pink and red leather bag caught our eye but what really set our pupils dialiating was the price tag. It normally retails at €606 but the outlet price here is just ?303.
2. If there’s one way to a woman’s heart, while we’ve heard that diamonds are a girl best friend, we’re pretty sure Carrie from Sex and the City may disagree. It’s all about the shoes and nowhere will meet this end quite like a trip to the?Kurt Geiger boutique, newly opened at Kildare Village. With amazing discounted treats from Carvela, Louboutin, Isabel Marant, Kurt Geiger, Saint Laurent and more, it’ll only be choosing from their extensive collection that will prove difficult. Their Mohair Isabel Marant boots would live happily under our Christmas tree.
3. At Ted Baker, it was all things sparkly that set our hearts racing, €72 and gold dress, €139 at Kildare Vilage.
4. Over in Mulberry, who still retain our coveted title of most memorable Christmas ad, 2014, the options were endless. For something different, this green bag piqued our interest. €1900 RRP, Outlet €950.
And don’t get us started on how badly we want these red Mulberry trousers, the perfect staple piece for many a festive outfit. RRP €500 Outlet €250.
5. Also giving us fuzzy feelings is this lamb’s leather and fur gilet from Gerard Darel. The perfect way to dress sharp without compromising on your warmth this Christmas. RRP €705 Outlet €408.
6. Christmas just isn’t Christmas without something sparkly, right? We loved this gold necklace from Links, RRP €740 Outlet €490, catering as it does to the minimalist jewellery trend that’s tickled our fancy in 2014.
7. And when it comes to gift that always tell a story – which is what’s at the heart of Christmas at Kildare Village – there’s nothing more personal and heartfelt than a charm from Pandora. RRP €45 Outlet €30.
8. If form fitting underwear is what you’re after, you’ll find ample choice at the Calvin Klein discount store. This comfortable, pretty selection of separates would make for the perfect addition to any knicker drawer. RRP €45 Outlet €30.
Of course, this is just a small selection of all that’s on offer at this winter wonderland. With discounts off absolutely everything you’ll lay your eyes on, Kildare Village is your one stop shop for Christmas in 2014.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself, your mum, your dad, your girlfriend or boyfriend, or even your office kris kindle, you’ll find something special here. For a truly unique holiday shopping experience, you need look no further.
Step into the story at?Kildare Village and see what’s in store.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.