18th Nov 2014
benedict cumber batch and sophie hunter on red carpet
Here’s what we know about the future Mrs. Benedict Cumberbatch.
– She’s not us.
– Her name is Sophie Hunter.
– She graduated from Oxford before decamping to Paris to train as an actress at L’?cole Internationale de Th??tre Jacques Lecoq.
– She’s into puppets.
– Seriously. Sophie Hunter is also an award-winning director and her most acclaimed production told Ernest Shackleton’s story on stage with marionettes. Avant-garde is the word you’re looking for.
– She’s mad talented. Not only is she an actress and opera singer, she recorded a French language album in 2005.
– This engagement is not a drill. These two are an item even if Cumberbitches the world over are in denial. A red carpet appearance means forever.
– She attended the Manhattan premiere of Benedict’s new movie, The Imitation Game, last night with her fianc? and wore an Erdem floral maxi gown.
Follow Jeanne Sutton on Twitter @jeannedesutun
A life of wearing the wrong underwear had Sophie White’s...
We are used to celebrities oversharing their lives. But sharing...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
This is a perfect lunch recipe, and the harissa does...