20th Oct 2016
The shortlist has been announced for the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards 2016!
- Laragh Strahan, director, Lolly and Cooks
- Alison Banton, founder and CEO, Brooke & Shoals
- Noelle McCarthy, managing director, Blow
- Lorraine Heskin, managing director, Gourmet Food Parlour
- Linda Kiely, co-founder and director, Voxpro
- Oonagh O?Hagan, founder and managing director, Meaghers Pharmacy Group
- Martina Craine and Suzanne Browne, co-founders, Clevamama
- Anne Butterly, CEO, Easydry
- Mary McKenna, managing director, Tour America
- Linda Ennis, managing director, Beauty Academy
- Ollwyn Moran, CEO and founder, COGNIKIDS
- Ellen Kavanagh Jones, founder and CEO, Waxperts
- Tanya Day, director, Oriflame Research & Development Ltd
- Natalie McGuinness, director of strategy and business development, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Kay Connolly, chief operating officer, St Vincent’s University Hospital
- Evelyn Harrington, director and trade services manager, Arab Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Aisling Blake, managing director, Radical, Core Media Group
- Dr Mary Jones, medical director, Orwell Healthcare
- Julie Strang, country manager, Benefit Cosmetics Ireland Ltd
- Julie Fenton, fraud investigation and dispute partner, EY
- Niamh Hall, partner, FR Kelly
- Debbie Hogan, group operations director, CMG Events & CMG Professional Training
- Marie Hunt, executive director and head of research, CBRE Ireland
- Petra Lelovska, technical support manager, New Relic
- Kathryn Thomas, founder and director, Pure Results Bootcamp Ltd
- Emma Buckley, director of nutrition, Gourmet Fuel Ltd
- Nicki Hoyne, founder, My Shining Armour
- Moira Ni Ghallach?ir, founder and CEO, mng
- Kasha Connolly, director, Hazel Mountain Chocolate
- Niamh Hogan, creator and CEO, Holos Skincare
- Niamh Sterling, CEO, Recipe Guru
- Tracey Jane Cassidy, founder and director, Junior Einsteins Science Club
- Debbie O’Donnell, series producer, Xpos?, TV3
- Charlotte Temple, design and retail director, Magee 1866
- Suzie Mc Adam, owner, Suzie Mc Adam Design
- Lorraine Maye, executive director, Cork Midsummer Festival
- Margaret O?Rourke, director and owner, MoMuse
- Joeanna Caffrey, director and owner, Joeanna Caffrey Flowers
- Julie Danz, creative director and partner, Juvi Designs
- Virginie Vuillaume, managing director, V Claire Beauty Products
- Fiona Heaney, creative director, Fee G Ltd
- Ella DeGuzman, CEO, Siopaella
- Chloe Townsend, director, Willow & Clo
- Susan Broe, co-founder and producer, Wiggleywoo Ltd
- Stephanie Manahan, chief executive, Central Remedial Clinic
- Suzanne Roche, CEO, Limerick’s Gateway to Education
- Joanna Sweeney, lecturer, Institute of Technology Sligo
- Sam Synnott, CEO, Life Matters
- Carla Piera FitzGerald, brand and communications manager, Siel Bleu Ireland
- Marian Carroll, volunteer CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charity
- Moria Geary, director, Mind Experts Academy
- Chloe Harris, owner, Foodie Caf?
- Ali Delaney, founder and designer, Custom Vintage
- Catherine Buggy, founder, Boutique Bake
- Katie McGlade, director, Therapie Clinic
- Danielle Kennedy, group manager, Lloyds Hair
- Pippa O’Connor, founder, Pippa.ie
- Anita Murray, director, Pink Beauty Group
- Rebecca Bourke, managing director, Assembly
- Zara Flynn, managing director, Guns or Knives
- Marissa Carter, founder and CEO, Cocoa Brown
- Ruth Martin-Hetherington, CEO, Miss Fit Life
- Clodagh Collins, director, Apple House Childcare
- Jane Swarbrigg, director, Inglot Cosmetics Limited
- Adele McKewn, director, Macfar Property Management
- Galvea Kelly, senior director, digital, content and social strategy, Chobani
- Lisa Murray, founder and CEO, The Atlas Club/QA Jet
- Eileen Donoghue, marketing director, S?nd
- Zoe Rocha, co-founder, LittleRock Pictures
- Fiona Dawson, global president, Mars Food
Digital, Science and Technology
- Fiona O’Brien, director, Lenovo
- ?ine Lyons, vice president & deputy general counsel, worldwide legal operations, VMware
- Louise Grubb, founder and CEO, Q1 Scientific
- Jules Mahon, editor, TheTaste.ie
- Yvonne Brady, founder and CEO, EVB Sport
- Majella Mungovan, EMEA financial operations director, Facebook
- Julie Spillane, director, Accenture
- Jean Roberts, owner, ILDANA Training & Consultancy
- ?ine Behan, founder and CEO, Cortechs Connect
- Gemma Robinson, managing director, Acorn Regulatory
- Pamela Quinn, managing director, Kuehne + Nagel
- Niamh McCarthy, managing director, Excursions Ireland
- Georgina Quigley, CEO, ACB Roofing Ltd
- Margot Slattery, country president, Sodexo Ireland
- Anne-Marie Curran, managing director, Drury Porter Novelli
- Fionnuala Ardee, CEO, Kilruddery Estate Enterprises
- Amanda Roche-Kelly, managing director, JustEat.ie
- Niamh Townsend, general manager, Dell EMC Ireland
- Mouna Kenzaoui Prenty, CEO, Seetec Ireland
- Ann McGee, managing director, McGee Pharma International
Now in its tenth year, the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards aims to recognise and celebrate inspirational women across all areas of the Irish business world. The overall IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year is not open for nominations, but will be chosen from nominations to the other categories or on the judges? own recommendations.
?Compiling the shortlist this year was a huge challenge. With 394 individual entries, our largest number ever, competition proved stronger than ever for places. It took a lot of deliberation, and the women who made this shortlist are truly inspirational and very fitting for our special anniversary awards,? said?CEO of IMAGE Publications Limited, Clodagh Edwards.
Meet the ultimate winners at the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards 2016, sponsored by Samsung, eir, Enterprise Ireland and No 7, and proudly supported by Newstalk, Independent.ie and Marks & Spencer. Winners will be announced at a gala dinner, on Monday, November 21, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
Click HERE to book your tickets to the awards gala!
Approximately 80% of people with asthma also suffer from hayfever, which can make summer days a nightmare. These three alternative...
There’s a reason we love being reminded of things that happened in our past. Amanda Cassidy explores why our trips...
‘Suddenly alive again’: The heartbreaking joy of finding a deceased loved one on Google Maps street view
“I look at my mum’s old house on Google maps street view, the house where I grew up. It says...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
Who is demanding the fetishization of young girls anyway?”When I was working in my early twenties, and even my late...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
This summer the government will allow my children into a bar, but not to their gymnastics camp. Amanda Cassidy on...