27th Jun 2014
1. Wine caddy, €30, Anthropologie
These long summer days are perfect for garden parties, and as the latest issue of Image Interiors & Living hits the shelves today, there’s never been a better reason to celebrate! Check out these buys for a look inspired by our gorgeous Backyard Cinema shoot on page 101?
1. Wine caddy, €30,?Anthropologie
2. Enamel bowls, €8.75 each,?Article
3. Burnished wood tray, around €61,?Ebury Home and Garden
4. Celtic weave blankets, €45 each,?Industry
5. Mason jar cocktail shaker, around €32.50,?Little Millhouse
6. Folding metal garden table, €631,?Not On The High Street
7. J by Jasper Conran blue-striped ombre placemat, €7.20 each,?Debenhams
8. Stone tealight lantern, €26,?Article
9. Bamboo folding stool, around €35,?The Forest & Co
10. Wooden spoons with polka dots, €7.54 for 12,?Etsy
11. Square bread basket, €4.99,?Zara
12. Chalkboard spice jar, €12,?Anthropologie
13. Mango wood plates, from around €15 each,?The Forest & Co
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...