27th Jun 2014
1. Wine caddy, €30, Anthropologie
These long summer days are perfect for garden parties, and as the latest issue of Image Interiors & Living hits the shelves today, there’s never been a better reason to celebrate! Check out these buys for a look inspired by our gorgeous Backyard Cinema shoot on page 101?
1. Wine caddy, €30,?Anthropologie
2. Enamel bowls, €8.75 each,?Article
3. Burnished wood tray, around €61,?Ebury Home and Garden
4. Celtic weave blankets, €45 each,?Industry
5. Mason jar cocktail shaker, around €32.50,?Little Millhouse
6. Folding metal garden table, €631,?Not On The High Street
7. J by Jasper Conran blue-striped ombre placemat, €7.20 each,?Debenhams
8. Stone tealight lantern, €26,?Article
9. Bamboo folding stool, around €35,?The Forest & Co
10. Wooden spoons with polka dots, €7.54 for 12,?Etsy
11. Square bread basket, €4.99,?Zara
12. Chalkboard spice jar, €12,?Anthropologie
13. Mango wood plates, from around €15 each,?The Forest & Co
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.