12th Mar 2018
Good playlists – and we mean really good playlists – are not easy to come by. At least, that’s what the team at image.ie felt as 2017 came to a close.
Not ones to sit around and complain, we decided to take action and so came the arrival of the image.ie to Spotify in January 2018. Call us biased, but we’ve been bopping our heads along to quality compilations ever since.
The idea was to create a bespoke playlist for every possible scenario, mood, and whim that you might experience. We’re only three months in but we’ve already got a nifty little array of selections, and we can promise that there’s lots more to follow.
So whether you’re gearing up to bust some balls, or pound some pavements, perk up or wind down, the image.ie Spotify account is sure to cater to your every auditory need.
Be sure to follow our account, let us know your favourite playlists, and what you’d like to hear next!
Current image.ie Playlists On Spotify
- Mother’s Day Playlist – Sick of being blasted with “uhnz-uhnz” headbangers on the current charts? This array of golden oldies and cutesy pop makes for the perfect backdrop for a girly night in spent reminiscing about the years gone by.
- International Women’s Week – Who run the world??
- Fresh Start Feelgood Playlist – All you need to forget that January ever even happened, and all you need to kick off the month on a happy note. Fill your day with nothing but sass, shimmying, and imaginary maracas-shaking.
- Old School Love – Let the old greats from the past serenade you like you deserve to be serenaded. Because for the duration of this playlist, YOU have the most beautiful Bette Davis eyes we have ever seen.
- Evening Chill Playlist – Pour yourself a cuppa, grab a good book and relax.
- The Ultimate Power Women Playlist – a playlist to keep you fired up on the days when you most need it. Whether it be before an important interview, en route to a first date, or even just to keep you going on your next run, whatever it is, do it with power.
- The Happiness Playlist – Feeling down and in need of a pick-me-up? This is the sunniest, most feel-good array of songs that you’re likely to hear this side of 2018. Like the musical alternative to reeling off positive affirmations to yourself in front of a mirror, it provides a good reminder of how sweet life can be.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...