02nd Sep 2014
Fresh from our hot-list of home offices, we continue our room series gallery with a stunning array of memorable kitchens from our house tours?
What do you go for in a kitchen? Sleek and shiny, rustic and practical, small and cosy? Tell us what you think about our selection of the best kitchens to have featured in Image Interiors & Living?
1. An industrial and airy kitchen with views of the beach at Portstewart
2. A modern kitchen with an ageless, classic look and top-of-the-range accessories
3. This small kitchen packs quite a punch through an ingenious use of colours
4. A custom-made kitchen enhanced by clever lighting in London’s Hackney
5. A Nordic-inspired, calming and cosy kitchen in white, greys and nude wood
6. A sleek, streamlined but chic kitchen filled with striking design pieces
7. A lovely elegant and inviting open-plan kitchen in a Sandycove house
8. We love the materials and use of colour in this seaside-cottage modern kitchen
9. Look at the lines, colours and shapes?in this kitchen! Perfect!
10. A fabulous modern kitchen epitomising multi-plan living and clever use of natural light
11. This kitchen is a masterclass in clever storage and bold use of colours
12. A cute and cosy family kitchen, where everybody has made their mark
13. This kitchen simply shines: amazing use of metallics, mirrored tiles and light-reflective worktop materials
14. A simple?kitchen with a big personality
To find out everything you need to know about kitchens, flooring and appliances, read our kitchens special in the new September/October issue.
Chrissy Teigen is the queen of oversharing. Usually it’s in...
Kate Garraway’s devastating Covid story is a reminder of why...
While staying at home and with plenty of time to...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
What’s seldom is truly wonderful, writes Amanda Cassidy Dublin Zoo...