Fresh from our hot-list of home offices, we continue our room series gallery with a stunning array of memorable kitchens from our house tours?
What do you go for in a kitchen? Sleek and shiny, rustic and practical, small and cosy? Tell us what you think about our selection of the best kitchens to have featured in Image Interiors & Living?
1. An industrial and airy kitchen with views of the beach at Portstewart
2. A modern kitchen with an ageless, classic look and top-of-the-range accessories
3. This small kitchen packs quite a punch through an ingenious use of colours
4. A custom-made kitchen enhanced by clever lighting in London’s Hackney
5. A Nordic-inspired, calming and cosy kitchen in white, greys and nude wood
6. A sleek, streamlined but chic kitchen filled with striking design pieces
7. A lovely elegant and inviting open-plan kitchen in a Sandycove house
8. We love the materials and use of colour in this seaside-cottage modern kitchen
9. Look at the lines, colours and shapes?in this kitchen! Perfect!
10. A fabulous modern kitchen epitomising multi-plan living and clever use of natural light
11. This kitchen is a masterclass in clever storage and bold use of colours
12. A cute and cosy family kitchen, where everybody has made their mark
13. This kitchen simply shines: amazing use of metallics, mirrored tiles and light-reflective worktop materials
14. A simple?kitchen with a big personality
To find out everything you need to know about kitchens, flooring and appliances, read our kitchens special in the new September/October issue.
After undergoing her own home overhaul, interior designer and architect...
Artistic dynamo Aoibheann MacNamara has loved every moment she’s spent...
No festive spread is complete without a traditional Christmas trifle...
Jennifer McShane celebrates the classic films of her childhood that made...
This year, in particular, we are feeling the strain of...
Less may be more when it comes to cosmetic enhancements,...
Like Danish interiors but not sure where to begin shopping?...