08th Apr 2019
Join us on our journey in 2019, as IMAGE seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degrees experiential, printed, social, video and digital offerings.
We are currently seeking an Audience Development Manager.
Who you are:
You’re a senior experienced digital marketer who is passionate about digital media. You have an analytical mindset and proven experience in generating and engaging social audiences. Your knowledge of SEO (including technical SEO skills and an understanding of keyword research, content strategy and link-building tactics) and social media is excellent, with a strong understanding of editorial integrity in a media environment.
You understand how to grow and engage a digital following, how to manage social profiles, and you thrive on developing content strategies tailored for a social audience.
The Audience Development Manager is responsible for growing and engaging IMAGE’s digital audience. You will help manage IMAGE’s digital acquisition channels (SEO, Social Media and PPC), play an important part in digital content strategy, advise our digital team on website best practices and support IMAGE’s commercial team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage reporting and insights for the leadership, editorial, production, commercial and client services teams at IMAGE.
- Design an SEO strategy and implement the technical updates with a view to increasing the number of users via search.
- Monitor website, social and email analytics to provide regular reports and support the leadership, editorial, production, commercial and client services teams at IMAGE.
- Manage the programmatic area of the business leading the implementation of header bidding, brand safety measures and overall strategy.
- Head up the advertising operations team, ensuring all display campaigns are of the highest calibre.
- Lead paid social elements of the business.
- Implement and manage our DMP to improve the level of audience insights and targeting capabilities.
- Liaise with our web development team to establish and identify innovative products and engagement strategies to generate reader revenue.
- Ensure constant growth in traffic and optimisation of campaign performance to ensure achievement of site KPIs.
- Competitor analysis and performance management to ensure we lead the field with regards both traffic-driving content and technical best practices.
- Be an in-house advocate for audience engagement and continued research into who our audience is, who we are reaching and who we are missing.
- Support and coach staff on SEO strategies, in conjunction with the digital editor.
- Collaborate with departments to create engagement plans and strategies to increase reach and impact for major projects.
- Support engagement initiatives and maintain projects that involve reader-driven or responsive content.
To be successful here, you are:
- Professional and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Agile and flexible
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Inspired to push boundaries
- Able to work on your own initiative, but at the heart of it you’re a team player.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to [email protected]
And if it sounds like someone you know, please share this exciting opportunity with them!
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...