06th Sep 2019
Junior Events Executive - #JobFairy
IMAGE Media is looking for a new Junior Marketing & Events Assistant – could it be you? See the full job spec below
IMAGE Media is looking for a new Junior Marketing & Events Assistant to join our bustling team. The successful candidate will assist with all activities in the lead up to, and after events, managing tight deadlines effectively. See the full job summary below.
Job Title: Junior Marketing & Events Team Assistant
Reports to: Director of Events & Partnerships
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administrative support to the department
- Liaise with key suppliers & venues on project logistics
- Attend site visits with team
- Manage inventory of events stock
- Conduct pre & post-event analysis & report internally
- Attend and full assistance at all IMAGE events
- Key customer-facing IMAGE representative at all events
- Assist with all promotional activities – such as implementing ticket sales strategies and creating e-marketing materials
- Participating in department brainstorms surrounding events themes and concepts
- Work to set KPIs and targets and report against them
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanour
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be a team player & multitask
- Conflict management skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
All applications must have two years of relevant event experience.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV and cover letter to our Group Event & Partnerships Director, Ciara Cosgrove at [email protected] Closing date for applications is Monday, September 16.
Photo: Arnel Hasanovic via Unsplash
Read more: Career change: ‘It’s never too late to reinvent yourself’
Read more: The most commonly asked interview questions and how to answer them
Read more: 11 things you’ll understand if you’ve ever worked in an office
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.