IMAGE invites you to a night of empowerment, inspiration and plenty of learnings at the next IMAGE Young Businesswomen’s Forum on Tuesday, October 30 in the five-star Westbury Hotel.
This month we’re delivering a masterclass in finance, self-management and organisation, enabling us to step up our game and get stuff done. On our panel this month, we will be hearing from three incredible experts in the fields above; including personal finance expert Sinead Ryan; leadership and productivity coach Ciara Conlon; and founder and CEO of Fetch Beauty, Lucy McPhail.
What you will learn
- Personal finance expert Sinead Ryan will be sharing her hints and tricks on budgeting and saving, as well as her tips on smarter behaviour patterns for consumers
- Leadership and productivity coach Ciara Conlon will speak about what it takes to be a leader as well as the ins and outs of improving performance, productivity, motivation and well-being within a team
- Lucy McPhail, Founder & CEO of Fetch Beauty, will tell her story about how she progressed from various buying roles to creating a globally recognised beauty platform that focuses on skin and beauty innovation
What you can expect on the night
- A luxurious Champagne and canapés reception
- An in-depth masterclass in finance, self-management and organisation
- Q&A session with the experts
- The opportunity to network with like-minded women
WHEN Tuesday, October 30
Champagne & canapés from 6 pm
WHERE The Westbury Hotel, Dublin 2
Meet our Speakers …
Personal Finance Expert
Sinead has worked as a print and broadcast journalist for over 15 years writing on consumer, property and personal finance matters. Sinead writes for four weekly columns for the Irish Independent and Herald Newspapers along with contributing Op-Eds and features.
Sinead is the personal finance expert on ‘Ireland AM’ and Newstalk’s ‘Hard Shoulder with Ivan Yates’ along with being in demand on programmes including ‘Claire Byrne Live’, ‘Primetime’ and ‘Drivetime’.
In 2009 Sinead set up a not-for-profit organisation teaching teenagers about budgeting and personal finance. her book, co-written with Frank Conway, ‘Cents and Sensibility’ was published in 2010.
Leadership & Productivity Coach
Ciara Conlon is a Leadership and Productivity coach, author and international keynote speaker. Ciara runs a leadership and team development consultancy working with leaders and teams to improve well-being, productivity and performance. Ciara is a member of the Professional Speakers Association in Ireland and regularly motivates senior leadership teams.
Ciara has written two books on personal productivity, her most recent Productivity for Dummies published in 2016 and her third book Habit Mastery will be launched in January 2019.
Founder & CEO, Fetch Beauty
Lucy McPhail is the founder and CEO of Fetch Beauty, a content and retail platform for luxury beauty. Fetch Beauty ships globally and is already home to some of the most innovative niche beauty brands in the world. Fetch is fast becoming a globally recognised platform for leading the way in what’s relevant in skin and beauty innovation.
Lucy spent 6 years in buying roles in Dublin before moving to London in 2012 to become International womenswear buyer at Harrods. After two yeas in fashion, Lucy moved to Beauty where her remit stretched from some of the largest beauty brands in the world to incubating niche Doctor led brands from concept stage to global success. It was the integrity and innovation in these niche beauty brands which gave Lucy the idea to launch Fetch Beauty. A global platform curated with the best in niche beauty, promoting a positive attitude to ageing through skin goals and engaging content.