07th Dec 2015
7. Drape Detail A-Line Top, COS, €89
Forest green is a colour that looks good on everyone. Pale gals don’t have to worry about being washed out, swipe a touch of highlighter across those cheekbones and you’re effervescent in the best kind of way. Darker skin shades wearing this colour prove the maxim ‘you wear the dress, it doesn’t wear you’. It’s perfect. And readily available.</>
Check out the gallery and links below for a few suggestions…
- Embroidered V-Neck Dress, & Other Stories, €145
- Graphic Artwork Yarn Jumper, COS, €250
- Velvet Dress, & Other Stories, €145
- Weave-Detail Sweater, & Other Stories, €75
- Wrap Front Bodycon Dress, Topshop, €32
- Trench, Karen Millen, €450
- Drape Detail A-Line Top, COS, €89
- Full-Length Dress, Coast, €245.
- Skater Dress with Wrap front Detail, ASOS, €55.88
- Half Sleeve Turtle Neck, Penneys, €6
The BRIT Awards took place over in London last night,...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
We are used to celebrities oversharing their lives. But sharing...