15th Mar 2014
1. Bold and Noble screen print of Ireland, €55, Article
All things green and Irish are trending around the world this week, but, luckily for us, it’s also still huge on the interiors scene. Say sl?inte to pops of emerald hues in your home with these gorgeous green finds.
1. Bold and Noble screen print of Ireland, €55,?Article
2. Pantone Emerald coffee maker, around €36,?Atomic Interiors
3. This is Ireland by Miroslav Sasek, €14,?Irish Design Shop
4. Sintra green dinner plate, from around €10,?Habitat
5. Green nerd bar stool, €429,?Inreda?
6. Tollymore rectangular cushion, €110,?Makers & Brothers?
7. Irish grandfather clock, €48,?Jenny Walsh Design
8. Garden buzz serveware, from €48,?Anthropologie
9. Thanks a million mug, €10, Grand Grand
10. Stelton thermos flash, €60, La Boutique Danoise
11. Felt leave coasters, €10,?Designist?
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...