15th Mar 2014
1. Bold and Noble screen print of Ireland, €55, Article
All things green and Irish are trending around the world this week, but, luckily for us, it’s also still huge on the interiors scene. Say sl?inte to pops of emerald hues in your home with these gorgeous green finds.
1. Bold and Noble screen print of Ireland, €55,?Article
2. Pantone Emerald coffee maker, around €36,?Atomic Interiors
3. This is Ireland by Miroslav Sasek, €14,?Irish Design Shop
4. Sintra green dinner plate, from around €10,?Habitat
5. Green nerd bar stool, €429,?Inreda?
6. Tollymore rectangular cushion, €110,?Makers & Brothers?
7. Irish grandfather clock, €48,?Jenny Walsh Design
8. Garden buzz serveware, from €48,?Anthropologie
9. Thanks a million mug, €10, Grand Grand
10. Stelton thermos flash, €60, La Boutique Danoise
11. Felt leave coasters, €10,?Designist?
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...