04th Dec 2014
Go for a Nordic Noel and invest in monochromes, metallics and wooden accessories you'll use all year round
Christmas colours from Danish interiors store TineK
The Christmas table doesn’t have to be formal or coloured green, red and gold. Give it your own personal style spin and make it magical with a little imagination. We’ve searched?Pinterest for some of our favourite seasonal table settings to get you in the spirit?
- Go for a Nordic Noel and invest in monochromes, metallics and wooden accessories you’ll use all year round.
- Muted greens are a great fresh alternative to the traditional Christmas greens and look lovely on light timber.
- Try a loose?line of simple tea lights surrounded by fairy lights to make a feature of festive sparkle.
- Or try filling a glass carafe or jar with fairy lights for instant twinkle.
- Don’t forget?mistletoe makes a great, simple alternative to holly – and is much more fun!
- Go grown-up girly and team pink pastels with a delicate white lace tablecloth, then top with metallic festive foliage.
- Simple, stylish succulents make a great on-trend twist to your place settings. Use them for your placenames.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
What’s seldom is truly wonderful, writes Amanda Cassidy Dublin Zoo...
The Love Island presenter has divided social media after she...
Rings to help you flaunt your fresh mani? Non-negotiables. Nail...
I fear the true fallout of Covid on our cities...