07th Oct 2014
1. Chemex 6-cup from Coffee Angel
Sometimes only real coffee will do. And of course you’ve got to serve it with adorable accoutrements?
1. Chemex Classic Woodneck 6-Cup, from €55.95, Coffee Angel
2. Purple clay accessories, from around €45, V&A Shop
3. Pouring kettle, €38.50, Love Supreme
4. Acacia small storage jar, around €20, Shop Folklore
5. Don Mayo Filter Coffee by Roasted Brown, €12.50, Love Supreme
6. Cafetiere by Freud, €98, Makers & Brothers
7. Handmade limited-edition set of espresso cups, €50, 3FE
8. Hario serving pitcher, €29.95, Coffee Angel
9. Coffee dripper, around €36, V&A Shop
10. Abbeyhorn spoon, €9, Makers & Brothers
11. Small mugs, around €22, Monocle
After more tabletop treasures? Check our ?good? china gallery here.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.