07th Oct 2014
1. Chemex 6-cup from Coffee Angel
Sometimes only real coffee will do. And of course you’ve got to serve it with adorable accoutrements?
1. Chemex Classic Woodneck 6-Cup, from €55.95, Coffee Angel
2. Purple clay accessories, from around €45, V&A Shop
3. Pouring kettle, €38.50, Love Supreme
4. Acacia small storage jar, around €20, Shop Folklore
5. Don Mayo Filter Coffee by Roasted Brown, €12.50, Love Supreme
6. Cafetiere by Freud, €98, Makers & Brothers
7. Handmade limited-edition set of espresso cups, €50, 3FE
8. Hario serving pitcher, €29.95, Coffee Angel
9. Coffee dripper, around €36, V&A Shop
10. Abbeyhorn spoon, €9, Makers & Brothers
11. Small mugs, around €22, Monocle
After more tabletop treasures? Check our ?good? china gallery here.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...