12th Apr 2016
We are looking for some new team members here at IMAGE and we’re hoping it might be you!
As an award-winning publishing house, we are constantly innovating in how we work and what we do as we strive to offer the very best content both online and offline via our magazines, website and event experiences.
We’re looking to find some ace content creators who can write for us in both digital and print. If you have awesome ideas, great industry contacts and relevant experience in the female lifestyle space, we want to meet you.
DIGITAL EDITORIAL STAFF
We are re-shaping our digital editorial team on image.ie and are looking for skilled, experienced multi-media content writers to join us.
Skills and experience required:
- ?Experience writing for a digital first or print product – both is a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong writing skills that can be applied across our topics and platforms – both editorially and commercially.
- A good aesthetic that ties with the IMAGE brand.
- A great radar! We need you to know what’s going on around the country and have great contacts.
- A strong interest in and proven track record in utilising and maximising multiple social media platforms.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience in social listening, data and content management.
- WordPress experience.
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Not everyone was happy about the Duchess of Sussex getting involved in US politics. But her letter on behalf of...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...