12th Apr 2016
We are looking for some new team members here at IMAGE and we’re hoping it might be you!
As an award-winning publishing house, we are constantly innovating in how we work and what we do as we strive to offer the very best content both online and offline via our magazines, website and event experiences.
We’re looking to find some ace content creators who can write for us in both digital and print. If you have awesome ideas, great industry contacts and relevant experience in the female lifestyle space, we want to meet you.
DIGITAL EDITORIAL STAFF
We are re-shaping our digital editorial team on image.ie and are looking for skilled, experienced multi-media content writers to join us.
Skills and experience required:
- ?Experience writing for a digital first or print product – both is a bonus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong writing skills that can be applied across our topics and platforms – both editorially and commercially.
- A good aesthetic that ties with the IMAGE brand.
- A great radar! We need you to know what’s going on around the country and have great contacts.
- A strong interest in and proven track record in utilising and maximising multiple social media platforms.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience in social listening, data and content management.
- WordPress experience.
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
The BRIT Awards took place over in London last night,...
What’s seldom is truly wonderful, writes Amanda Cassidy Dublin Zoo...