14th Oct 2014
1. Tom's Alonso stamp cutlery
The bright, fresh days we’ve been having are making us want to get outside, wander in forests and explore nature’s autumnal bounty. Here’s our pick of outdoor essentials for adventurous picnics?
1. Tom’s Alonso stamp cutlery, €19, Makers & Brothers
2. Irish wool travel blanket, €95, Cushendale
3. Flights of Fancy ?Animal Tracks? casting kit, €6, Makers & Brothers
4. Stainless-steel ?Trekker? Kelly kettle, around €60, Kelly Kettle
5. 1940s-style pie basket, €36.45, Etsy
6. Falcon enamel tumblers, around €7.60 each, Falcon
7. Drift Living folding picnic knife, €37.45, Not on the High Street
8. Garden Selections large portable barbecue (for six-plus people), €58.85, Not on the High Street
9. Sagaform mushroom knife, €11.50, Designist
Now move the picnic inside and set the table with the new ?good? china!
Sheenagh Green for Image_Interiors
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...