Thanks to?its clean, minimal design and abundance of high-quality content,?Pinterest is our go-to social media site for quick, easy interiors inspiration.
But with so many follow-worthy designers and bloggers to choose from, it’s easy to get overwhelmed???or, worse, sucked into a Pinterest vortex. Luckily, we’re on hand to point you in the right direction…
1. Beth Kirby. As a stylist, photographer, writer and editor of the beautiful blog Local Milk, Beth Kirby has made a living out of “curating daily life, simply & sustainably”. Her pins reflect this earthy ethos, always revealing the effortless beauty in everyday things.
2. Victoria Smith.?Also known as SF Girl By Bay,?this lovely lady showcases the freshest designers, artists and products, as well as drool-worthy house and studio tours of up-and-coming artists. With a sunny West?Coast US feel and a fun, modern style, she’s always got something special to share.
3. Holly Becker.?One of the first movers on the design blogging scene, interior designer Holly has grown Decor8 from an online journal of her decorating inspirations to a bona fide business and brand. Accordingly, her Pinterest profile is a winning mix of pretty and professional, with truly stunning interiors shots.
4. Michelle Halford.?Founded by interior stylist and writer?Michelle Halford, The Design Chaser is a sleek blog with a Scandinavian focus. On her Pinterest page, Michelle shares tons of inspiration pics as well as her own interior styling work – so gorgeous that I proceed to re-pin with abandon.
5. Justina Blakeney. Designer and blogger Justina is known and much loved for her authentically bohemian aesthetic, which’she says evolved throughout her upbringing in Berkeley, Northern California. I love her Pinterest page for its bright colour, multicultural style and focus on natural materials.
Don’t forget to follow Image Interiors & Living on Pinterest for loads?of interiors inspiration,?and?pick up our latest issue?to read top tips for curating a pin-worthy space.