Wave a magic wand and whisk your family away on one of InterContinental Dublin's luxury ?Halloween Breaks? full of Five Star surprises with a 'spooktacular? One Night Stay in the magnificent surroundings of Ballsbridge. Certain to be the main attraction of this InterContinental Dublin ?Halloween Break? is the Day Pass* to one of Ireland's top attractions, Dublin Zoo, along with the following highlights which make this one of the most memorable family experiences this October break:
- One night in a luxurious Guestroom (*based on two adults sharing with complimentary accommodation for children Under 12, staying in the same guest room as their parents) - Max 2 children
- Full Irish Breakfast in Seasons Restaurant
- 1 Day Family Pass to Dublin Zoo (2 adults, 2 children under 12 years)
- Complimentary Mineral Water
- 10% off Spa Treatments
- Full access to the 14m heated pool and Thermal Suite (Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room)
- Complimentary access to the Healthclub and state-of-the-art-Gym
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary car parking for one vehicle
So don't get spooked this Halloween, enjoy all of the five-star luxuries that the InterContinental Dublin has to offer and bring a Halloween surprise to this year's October Mid Term (28 October - 6 November).
And if you can't stand the thought of not winning, visit intercontinentaldublin.ie for more Offers and details of Packages or speak to Reservations on 01 665 4000.
*T&Cs apply. Winner must be over the age of 21 years. Passport identity will be required on check-in. No travel expenses are included. All incidentals will be charged. Prize must be taken between 28 Oct - 6 November. Subject to availability.