On 21st ?January Arnotts is hosting ?Meet the Wellness Experts? from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. The panelists will include nutrition expert Philly McMahon, Dublin footballer and Fitfood Ireland founder, beauty expert Laura Bermingham from TV3, fitness experts Niall O Callaghan and Dave Kenny both from Kathryn Thomas’s Pure Results Bootcamp and wellness expert Alison Canavan from www.becomplete.ie has now joined the panel. The panel will be hosted by TV personality Kathryn Thomas, owner of Pure Results Bootcamp.
To celebrate Wellness Week ?Arnotts is giving away the following wellness goodies! To win this amazing prize simply answer the question below?
Up for grabs –
- Braun J 500
- Kenwood smoothie sport
- Nutri pro
- 2 K-Med pillows
- 1 pair of Ecco’s new range of sports footwear
Each winner will have to come along on the night to collect their prize. (21st January)
From now until the?21st January, Arnotts will also showcase four wellness zones located across the store. Each zone will take customers on a wellness journey through sleep, fitness and nutrition.
- Sleep Zone: Will showcase a wellness bedroom. A quiet space to try out Sleep Spa IKOOl beds by Kaymed which are designed to promote healthy, rejuvenating sleep and general wellbeing
- Fitness Zone: Will showcase all things fitness related at Arnotts, from Fitbits to yoga mats and all other key fitness essentials
- Nutrition Zone: An area with live juicing and appliance experts on hand to take you through all the appliances you need to begin your healthy lifestyle?
- Mindfulness: Channel your inner self in the mindfulness zone to discover a more balanced approach to life
To further encourage customers to enjoy healthy lifestyles, selected Arnotts restaurants will be offering healthy and nutritious alternatives throughout the Wellness Week period. Arnotts is encouraging customers to use #WellnessWeek to share their health-related initiative.