Terms & Conditions
Event Terms and Conditions
- IMAGE reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder to their events without a refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance.
- IMAGE reserves the right to alter the event schedule as necessary.
- The ticket-holder consents to participate in the photographic, audio or video recording of the event and grants all necessary consents.
- Tickets should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via IMAGE office landlines).
- Admission to the event is by ticket and full name confirmation.
- IMAGE does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage to persons/property on or around the event venue.
- Mobile phones must be turned on silent during the event.
- IMAGE events are non-smoking events. Guests must use the outdoor smoking facilities at the event venues.
- We have the right to revise the terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in technology, payment methods, relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
- By submitting a booking request, you agree to be bound to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not submit a booking request.
- Once a booking request is submitted, an invoice will be issued. Issued invoices are payable immediately and are due no later than 30 days after the issue date.
- The price of any of our events will be as quoted in our collateral and on our website and ticket links. Prices may differ subject to VAT charges.
All tickets and bookings to IMAGE events are non-refundable. No refunds will be made for non-attendance or cancellations.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please email [email protected]