If you can’t seem to beat the January/Monday blues and these tips and tricks don’t help you, maybe you need a mental health day – or to engage in some retail therapy. Update your wardrobe and?beat the blues with these ten items.
- Side Split Long Sleeved Top, €42, Topshop.com
- Satin Crepe Pleat Midi, €68, Topshop.com
- Blue Espadrille Plimsolls, €33, RiverIsland.com
- Rockstud Lock Bag Small, €1,480, Valentino, BrownThoms.com
- Oversized Denim Shirt, €46, Topshop.com
- Pierson Skirt, €34, Motel, Topshop.com
- Blue Strappy Tassel Sandals, €87, RiverIsland.com
- Relaxed Wool Coat, €395, Harris Wharf London, BrownThomas.com
- Rive Gauche Cabas Bag, €1,490, Saint Laurent, BrownThomas.com
- Rhonda Fringe Sandals, €42, Topshop.com
Winter doesn’t have to mean muted When the outside world...
Wear a baseball cap with absolutely everything; they're easy to pull off and they're a runway-approved saviour of your roots.
See can you spot what’s coming from the Simone Rocha...
Lived-in, luxe hair, chic chignons, swooping liner and intricate nail art; these are the AW21 London Fashion Week beauty trends you'll actually want to wear.
With our 2021 plans at home for the foreseeable future, why not go maximalist on the most basic of footwear: trainers.