11th May 2013
For the past few seasons, orange tones have rocked the Spring/Summer runways. Makeup artists always favour the shade to bring a modern kick to that staple look – the strong lip. Fresher than red; more modern and edgy, this tone works to add punch to your look. If both lips and nails are too much for you, one element on it’s own is enough to still reference this key look.
But we say knock yourself out, go for both!
Here’s our favourite citrus colours right now…
- Chanel Le Vernis in Lilis, €22, from yet another lust worthy seasonal launch?
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in No. 11, €10.99, this range of lipsticks have a premium feel at an amazing price point.?
- YSL La Laque Couture Tie & Dye, No. 5, €24, nails the trend.?
- MAC Morange Lipstick, €17.50, is the ultimate orange lip tone. A true orange that is surprisingly flattering for all.?
- Catrice Ultimate Laquer in Orange-utan, €2.79, these polishes have recently been upgraded and are a superb quality.?
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick, €11, in Coral is another luxe feeling, moisture-giving zesty orange lip colour that we love.
Glossier are holding another Friends of Glossier sale, their first-ever sale outside of the annual Black Friday discounts.
Breaking up with your colourist – when you are one – is no mean feat. Hairstylist Jacqui Fay sheds some...
Everything you hate about deodorant is solved with this minty natural roll-on one. You probably think I’ve lost it. That...
In her ongoing pursuit of Zen, Holly O’Neill seeks out the latest wellness treatment promising to harness the power of...
Itchy eyes from allergies? Stick these under-eye masks in the fridge for instant soothing. These are the greatest under-eye masks...