02nd Sep 2019
Check out the social photographs taken by Ailbhe O’Donnell at the IMAGE Young Businesswomen’s Forum at the Westbury Hotel, Dublin 2
On Thursday, August 29, guests gathered at the Westbury Hotel in Dublin 2 for the IMAGE Young Businesswomen’s Forum. The theme of the night was Branding: Stand-Out Strategies For Your Business, with Gillian Horan leading the discussion.
Gillian is CEO and Chief strategist of The Pudding, a commercial and creative brand agency, and is one of Ireland’s leading authorities on brand strategy. She has been responsible for a number of significant rebrands in the Irish marketplace and beyond (including Kinvara, Smyths Toys, Colgate, Conrad Dublin and InterContinental, to name but a few).
The informative event kicked off at 6:30 pm, with guests enjoying a luxurious reception of drinks and canapés. Next, there was an in-depth discussion on stand-out brand strategies; a Q&A session with our expert, as well as a networking opportunity with like-minded individuals.
Key learnings on the night
Some of the key learnings on the night included:
– How to build a brand that will drive business growth through key steps
– Nail your brand strategy and brand identity
– Learn how to fully sign off on your purpose, positioning, values, brand objectives, brand architecture, messaging, personality, vision and mission
– Find out the best way to involve the organisation by engaging your people and aligning them to deliver on your strategy
– Discover how to integrate your brand through marketing and operations through alignment
– The significance of commercial metrics in terms of measurement and management
– Become comfortable in communicating and articulating plans and successes in financial metrics
Here are some of the social photographs taken by Ailbhe O’Donnell on the night (with additional photographs set to appear in the next issue of IMAGE magazine).
Photography: Ailbhe O’Donnell
Read more: What to do when your career goes to plan but you’re still not happy
Read more: Five Irish businesswomen weigh in on the so-called ‘work-life balance’
Read more: Your office job could be ruining your health, here’s why (and how to combat it)
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
“Every baby costs you a book” – that’s something women...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...