1. The chair is by Eames. The table was second-hand and customised by Russell. The painted stool is from Ikea.
Home offices that really work…
Last week it was windows with the wow factor. This week we turn our attention to inspirational home offices. Whether you’re looking for a sombre study or a cheery work/play room, take inspiration from our gallery of hip home workspaces…
1. The?work desk at?the stop, one of the most stylish B&Bs in Galway.
2. A home atelier with pretty storage and designer’s essential: the moodboard.
3. A shabby-chic cottage study.
4. A super-stylish Modernist home office.
Above: Interior designer Suzie McAdam’s minimalist home office.
5. An artist’s study.
6. A neat little library and desk area in the hall.
7. A designer’s?home office in a Sandymount mews.
Is your home office up to scratch? Show us on Facebook and Twitter. If you’re still looking for ideas, we’ve put together this Pinterest board to get you working at home in style.
For more real-life home styling inspiration, browse through our house tours of gorgeous Irish homes.