Announcing Self-care Sundays with IMAGE for your mind, body and soul
12th Jun 2020
We are thrilled to announce a new eight-week series, Self-care Sundays, in partnership with Yoplait, focusing on mind, health, money, skin, nutrition, success, movement and transformation.
Self-care looks pretty different for all of us. For some, it’s about relaxing into a tub with a face mask on while you’re surrounded by fragrant candles. For others, it’s a daily meditation, or curling up with a good book.
And for others, it’s non-existent. But here at IMAGE, we believe in the message of self-care and its importance in our daily lives. That’s why we’ve partnered with Yoplait to spread its ‘You Time’ message that putting yourself first is a key component in life’s happiness and success.
Register for free below
With Self-care Sundays we’re giving IMAGE readers access to a series of expert-led sessions, hosted my IMAGE group contributing editor Melanie Morris, so that you can learn how to prioritise your own time and take part in some self-care.
Over the course of eight weeks we’ve got something for everybody we’ll aim to show you practical but powerful ways to self-care at home.
This is what Sundays will look like for the next 8 weeks
Register for Week #1 June 21: Mind with Denise Kenny
Register for Week #2 June 28: Health with Dr Doireann O’Leary and Dr Sayyada Mawji
Register for Week #3 July 5: Movement with Liz Costigan
Register for Week #4 July 12: Money with Santis O’Garra
Register for Week #5 July 19: Skin with Jennifer Rock
Register for Week #6 July 26: Nutrition with Holly White
Register for Week #7 August 2: Success with Fionnghuala O’Reilly
Register for Week #8 August 9: Transform with Jennifer Carroll and Sara Da Silva
At the end of the series you will have:
- A deeper appreciation of what you need to improve your self-care and happiness in a way which is unique to you
- Guided meditation and yoga flow to allow you to improve your overall wellbeing and build skills in acceptance
- Equipped with the tools and knowledge to help get back to a better state of mind, rather than staying stuck into a rut
- Learnings to help you dig deeper into the kind of life you want to live – and an understanding of how to create this change
- Improved knowledge of what keeps tripping you up – and what you need to get back on track and take the best care of yourself
For more on IMAGE’s virtual events, see here.
Failure is a natural element of the cycle of life....
For a lift, reminding us of simpler times, and that...
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
Jennifer McShane celebrates the classic films of her childhood that made...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
Artistic dynamo Aoibheann MacNamara has loved every moment she’s spent...