Announcing Self-care Sundays with IMAGE for your mind, body and soul
12th Jun 2020
We are thrilled to announce a new eight-week series, Self-care Sundays, in partnership with Yoplait, focusing on mind, health, money, skin, nutrition, success, movement and transformation.
Self-care looks pretty different for all of us. For some, it’s about relaxing into a tub with a face mask on while you’re surrounded by fragrant candles. For others, it’s a daily meditation, or curling up with a good book.
And for others, it’s non-existent. But here at IMAGE, we believe in the message of self-care and its importance in our daily lives. That’s why we’ve partnered with Yoplait to spread its ‘You Time’ message that putting yourself first is a key component in life’s happiness and success.
Register for free below
With Self-care Sundays we’re giving IMAGE readers access to a series of expert-led sessions, hosted my IMAGE group contributing editor Melanie Morris, so that you can learn how to prioritise your own time and take part in some self-care.
Over the course of eight weeks we’ve got something for everybody we’ll aim to show you practical but powerful ways to self-care at home.
This is what Sundays will look like for the next 8 weeks
Register for Week #1 June 21: Mind with Denise Kenny
Register for Week #2 June 28: Health with Dr Doireann O’Leary and Dr Sayyada Mawji
Register for Week #3 July 5: Movement with Liz Costigan
Register for Week #4 July 12: Money with Santis O’Garra
Register for Week #5 July 19: Skin with Jennifer Rock
Register for Week #6 July 26: Nutrition with Holly White
Register for Week #7 August 2: Success with Fionnghuala O’Reilly
Register for Week #8 August 9: Transform with Jennifer Carroll and Sara Da Silva
At the end of the series you will have:
- A deeper appreciation of what you need to improve your self-care and happiness in a way which is unique to you
- Guided meditation and yoga flow to allow you to improve your overall wellbeing and build skills in acceptance
- Equipped with the tools and knowledge to help get back to a better state of mind, rather than staying stuck into a rut
- Learnings to help you dig deeper into the kind of life you want to live – and an understanding of how to create this change
- Improved knowledge of what keeps tripping you up – and what you need to get back on track and take the best care of yourself
For more on IMAGE’s virtual events, see here.