22nd Sep 2014
Avoid the dreaded midweek pile of clothes on the floor. Here are eight elegant anti-mess solutions for those times you’re too lazy to actually hang your clothes up in the wardrobe?
1. Iron and leather clothes rack, €169, Ferm Living
2. Casamania Ruben valet stand, around €730, Nest
3. Cascando Lean-On garderobe, €296, Connox
4. Skagerak Georg wardrobe rack, around €165, Skandium
5. Knapper standing mirror, €50, Ikea
6. Jonah Takagi Pigeon Blue ash clothes horse, €2,647, Another Country
7. Studio Taschide Spin clothes stand, €545, Schoenbuch
8. Flex coat hanger, around €535, Belnotes
For more ingeniously useful devices that are also nice to look at, check out our gallery of small, beautiful and useful things.
Sheenagh Green for @image_interiors
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.
‘Eclipsed’ director Kate Canning told Jennifer McShane of the challenges...
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...