22nd Sep 2014
Avoid the dreaded midweek pile of clothes on the floor. Here are eight elegant anti-mess solutions for those times you’re too lazy to actually hang your clothes up in the wardrobe?
1. Iron and leather clothes rack, €169, Ferm Living
2. Casamania Ruben valet stand, around €730, Nest
3. Cascando Lean-On garderobe, €296, Connox
4. Skagerak Georg wardrobe rack, around €165, Skandium
5. Knapper standing mirror, €50, Ikea
6. Jonah Takagi Pigeon Blue ash clothes horse, €2,647, Another Country
7. Studio Taschide Spin clothes stand, €545, Schoenbuch
8. Flex coat hanger, around €535, Belnotes
For more ingeniously useful devices that are also nice to look at, check out our gallery of small, beautiful and useful things.
Sheenagh Green for @image_interiors
Despite some media coverage, the beds are actually focused on sustainability as opposed to intimacy restrictions. Recently, distance runner Paul...
Hiking a mountain and breast pumping – now, that’s what we call multitasking at its finest. Mandy Moore enjoyed an...
Your brain health is just as important as that of the rest of your body, says psychologist and neuroscientist Dr...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
These days, going to a wedding is the equivalent of going on a short holiday in terms of cost. From...