01st Oct 2013
1. A Bag of Squirrels wall stickers, Lauren Moriarty & Co on Not On The High Street
It’s easy to fall for the endearing, twitchy ears and bushy tail of the red squirrel, which is increasingly hard to spot these days. Show you’re a fan of this cute, native mascot is with these autumnal home accessories.
- A Bag of Squirrels wall stickers, Lauren Moriarty & Co on Not On The High Street
- Squirrel fruit and nut bowl, €350, Cow&Co
- Squirrel blackboard, €10, Urban Outfitters
- Forest Friends espresso gift set, around €27, Hunkydory Home
- Emma Bridgewater squirrel half-pint mug, €24, House of Fraser
- Piilopaikka platter, around €60,?The Oak Room
- Squirrel cushion, €16,?Next
- Squirrel nutcracker in red, around €30, Roullier White; roullierwhite.com.
- Mugtail squirrel, around €18, Naken Interiors
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
Still one of our favourite homes ever, the easy-breezy interiors...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.