06th Dec 2014
Try a pre-Christmas quinoa cleanse to ramp up your energy levels – before the endless glut of serious seasonal stodge…
Quinoa, radish and goat’s cheese salad
YOU WILL NEED
* 100g cooked quinoa (roughly 50g dried)
* 1 beet, peeled and shredded
* 1 carrot, peeled and ribboned
* 4 radishes, finely sliced
* a handful of coriander and rocket leaves
* 20g goat’s cheese, broken up
* 1 dessertspoon sunflower and pumpkin seeds, mixed
* half an avocado, diced
* juice of half a lemon
Mix everything together and drizzle with the lemon juice. Simple!
For more awesome little meals, head?here.
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.
Following the utterly devastating trial of his wife Deirdre last...
The entitled backlash when someone tries to set their own...
The BRIT Awards took place over in London last night,...
This beautifully finished end of terrace on Rathmines Road is on the market for just over the million mark
Built around 1860, the Victorian house for sale in Rathmines...
The Love Island presenter has divided social media after she...