Do you pine for a garden, a larger terrace, or simply greener fingers so you stop killing off your plants? Bring nature back into your home the easy way with our pick of the coolest planters and vases around. For tips on bringing the outdoors in, check out the latest issue, where Mark of The Garden, Powerscourt shares his top tips.
1. Plant stand, €36, Ferm Living
2. Mandel plant pots, from €2 each, Ikea
3. Pot steps, €169, Finnish Design Shop
4. Terranium with echeverias and succulents, €39, The Garden
5. Ceramic grass vase, €140.06, Bodie and Fou
6. Village matchcarden trio growing kit, €16.09, Not on the High Street
7. Aged zinc florists vase, around €13, Cox & Cox
8. Sky planter triple pack, €50, Designist
9. Bonsai tree, €24.99, Arboretum
10. New York cement pot, €20, Dyg
11. Ceramic light grey geo vase, €47, Debenhams
12. Zinc double bucket, €4, Tiger
Want to stop killing your plants? Pick up the current issue of Image Interiors & Living for tips on the most resilient house plants!