08th Aug 2019
#JobFairy: We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join IMAGE Media
We are recruiting for a Junior-Mid-level Graphic Designer to join our branded content team at IMAGE, starting immediately.
Is this you?
We’re looking for creative minds that think big and love to bring original, award-winning ideas to life. You will work closely with the Head of Branded Content and report directly to our Creative Director to produce digital and print campaigns for award-winning commercial partnerships.
If you would like to work with some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands and are brimming with ideas, massive ambition and drive we want to hear from you!
The role will involve:
- Generation of concepts and pitch decks to secure commercial partnerships;
- Execution of brand identity for commercial partnerships;
- Generation of digital assets for ad display across all formats;
- Execution of printed collateral for IMAGE magazine.
Essential experience required:
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in both digital and print design;
- Strong design skills (Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects), etc;
- Experience in design for Marketing and Commercial collateral – online and offline;
- Experience working with digital ad display, HTML5 Adobe Animate and Adobe After Effects;
- An understanding of the design and online process;
- Passionate about social media with a good working knowledge of these channels and how to design creatively for them.
You will stand out from the crowd if you have a:
- Third-level qualification in design
- Experience with HTML5 animation
- Online multimedia marketing experience
- Video editing and or/production experience
- Web design skills
- Experience with social media management
- Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Please note that this a six-month position with a view to permanency.
Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to [email protected]
Closing date: Aug 23, 2019
Read more: We’re seeking a Branded Content Editor
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
‘Femertising’ is big business. Brands are increasingly taking advantage of...
This healthy fish and courgette chips recipe from Jane Kennedy...
With diversity on the rise, what struggles do interracial couples continue to face today? Filomena Kaguako speaks to three couples about their experiences.
Holograms of the children she may never have dance across Dearbhla Crosses' mind as an MS diagnosis and Covid-19 are unwelcome reminders of her biological clock ticking.