08th Jan 2014
1.Herbs and Spices calendar, €16, Lemonkind
Banish errands and master your chores with our pick of 2014’s prettiest calendars, journals and diaries.
1.Herbs and Spices calendar, €16,?Lemonkind
2. 2014 Moleskine Colour a Month set, around €38 for 12,?Waterstones
3. Stuff I’m Likely to Forget notebook, around €18, Bread & Jam
4. Printable Happy Things 2014 calendar, around €4, Caravan Shoppe
5. Collected Thoughts notebook, around €16, Liberty London
6. Leaf Veins Wood Veneer calendar, €17.89, Curious Doodles
7. Oversize wall calendar, around €82, One Canoe Two
8. National Gallery of Ireland diary 2014, €15.99, Gill & Macmillan
9 Weekly planner pad with magnetic pencil, €12.43, Not On the High Street
10. Rob Ryan calendar 2014, €9.10, Rob Ryan
11. Set of three botanical notebooks, around €18, Liberty London
12. Hidden Months Typography calendar, around €33, Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar
13. Organised notebook set, around €12 for four, Lovely Pigeon
14. Snug Graphical wall calendar, €14.90, Snug Studio
Paul Mescal fans, this one is for you… A 14-minute...
It was on this day, January 17th, 1998, when news...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost,...
The documentary Miss Americana has shown a different side to...
For Mother's Day Lia Hynes sits down with Rosanna Davidson, whose exceptional journey into motherhood has given many hope.