08th Jan 2014
1.Herbs and Spices calendar, €16, Lemonkind
Banish errands and master your chores with our pick of 2014’s prettiest calendars, journals and diaries.
1.Herbs and Spices calendar, €16,?Lemonkind
2. 2014 Moleskine Colour a Month set, around €38 for 12,?Waterstones
3. Stuff I’m Likely to Forget notebook, around €18, Bread & Jam
4. Printable Happy Things 2014 calendar, around €4, Caravan Shoppe
5. Collected Thoughts notebook, around €16, Liberty London
6. Leaf Veins Wood Veneer calendar, €17.89, Curious Doodles
7. Oversize wall calendar, around €82, One Canoe Two
8. National Gallery of Ireland diary 2014, €15.99, Gill & Macmillan
9 Weekly planner pad with magnetic pencil, €12.43, Not On the High Street
10. Rob Ryan calendar 2014, €9.10, Rob Ryan
11. Set of three botanical notebooks, around €18, Liberty London
12. Hidden Months Typography calendar, around €33, Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar
13. Organised notebook set, around €12 for four, Lovely Pigeon
14. Snug Graphical wall calendar, €14.90, Snug Studio
Annie Gatling, now Colleran, knew Trinity College was for her when she saw Front Gate from the top storey of...
“I was confused. Hadn’t I just been told this was a perfect time to be pregnant?” she questioned. Actress Cortney...
Painting kitchen cabinets can be transformative and can be achieved relatively low-cost, but you need the right equipment, and a lot of...
This is a great way to get a juicy roast chicken, bursting with flavour. Bord Bia’s Spatchcock Chicken...
Sarah Harding has died at the age of just 39, her heartbroken mother revealed today. The Girls Aloud star had...
Don’t miss this year’s IMAGE Business Summit, with an expert line-up, skills masterclasses, keynote addresses and more.Back by popular demand,...