01st Dec 2015
What is it about celebrities sharing their beauty secrets that sends us into imitation overdrive? 28 year model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shared her beauty look with us on Snapchat this Thanksgiving and we’ve taken the time study her snap in an ever-so-slightly-stalker-like manner to find the products she uses just for you. If you’ve yet to add?Rosie on Snapchat, her name is @RosieHW.
Inside Rosie’s makeup bag is a combination of Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, Laura Mercier and more?products we love and use ourselves. Below we’ve replicated her Snapchat so you can shop the products to recreate her look.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Face Sculpt & Highlight Limited Edition, €74, available at BrownThomas.com
2. Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Happy Lip & Cheek Glow, €55, available at BrownThomas.com
3. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick, €30, available at BrownThomas.com
4. Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in Erable, €24 available at Boots.ie
5. Chanel Stylo Yeux Eyeshadow in Caroube, €25.65 available at Debenhams.ie
6. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara, €31.50 available at Boots.ie
7. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer €28 available at BrownThomas.com
8. Glossier Boy Brow, €15.50 available at Glossier.com
9. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, €36 available at Debenhams.ie
10. Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler, €21 available at Net-A-Porter.com
11. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance €42 at BrownThomas.com
12. Kevyn Aucoin The Skin Liquid Lighting in Candlelight, available at?KevynAucoin.com
13. Tarte Lipsurgence, €23 available at TarteCosmetics.com
14. Rosie For Autograph fragrance, available at Marks & Spencer
Having tried every product under the sun to get rid of acne on her back, chest and shoulders, this writer...
Ready to streamline your post-lockdown beauty routine in a minimal selection of hard-working beauty heavy-hitters? A lipstick-balm hybrid, powerful skincare...
Melanie Morris shares eight simples rules to learning how to achieve the hair you’ve always wanted. Listen Listen to your...
The response to Lidl Ireland’s recent period poverty initiative highlights the severity of hygiene poverty in this country. It’s one...
Menopause. Sigh. No matter how you try to dress it up it, menopause is a word that’s possibly one of...
The way your body is feeling is intricately linked to how your mind is tipping along, so if you come...
Linda Evangelista telling us that no longer feeling beautiful has “destroyed (her) livelihood” and the sentiment that she deserves it...