IMAGE x Samsung, The Pitch
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to the The Pitch, a competition powered by Samsung in partnership with IMAGE Publications. Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, whose registered office is at Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS. Entry is free.
- The competition is open to residents in Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Samsung Electronics, IMAGE Publications, Teneo PSG and their families. Any entrant who fails to comply with the entry instructions set out in these terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition, entrants must be registered as a business, and adhere to the criteria noted on the entry form submission.
- The Prize in question is as follows: The ultimate business-boosting prize worth up to €100,000 which will include a suite of innovative Samsung business products for your office, a bespoke advertising campaign with IMAGE magazine and top Irish digital agency Teneo PSG Digital will host a masterclass introducing you to the basics of digital marketing with tools and approaches to digital strategy that you can implement to maximise your business’s online presence.
- Entry submissions are accepted from May 25 at image.ie/thepitch and close at midnight on July 9. The shortlist will be announced on Thursday, July 19. The successful shortlisted candidates will be invited to a live event at which they will conduct a live pitch to our judging panel (Jo Malone, Bobby Kerr, Linda Nolan, Conor Pierce and Clodagh Edwards). Finalists must be available to attend the live pitch on July 25.
- The Prize will be supplied to winners within two weeks of winner notification. There is no cash alternative for any of the prizes. The prize is as stated.
- The determination and decision of IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG reserve the right[s] in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in Image magazine, this website, other social media sites and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the competition materially affecting the result of the competition or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the competition or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond IMAGE’s, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG reasonable control.
- [Prizes are non-transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances out of IMAGE’s control, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the competition appear in the magazine or on this website, other social media or other promotional material.]
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to competition winners and winners’ names and images may be published on this website, social media channels and other website(s) relating to the competition or promoters. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the competition without the written consent of IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG.
- IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG reserves the right to publish entries other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition
- IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment whatsoever suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Samsung Electronics and IMAGE Publications liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- IMAGE, Samsung Electronics and Teneo PSG reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the prizes at any stage without notice in the event of any circumstance arising outside of their reasonable control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
An opportunity not to be missed, so get pitching – image.ie/thepitch