30th Nov 2015
Delicate charms or abstract emblems swings subtly from longer-length chains.
1. 18 carat white gold diamond and cabochon cut jade drop pendant, ?1,385 at Weir & Sons
2. Circular pendant, Michael Kors, ?119 at Keanes
3. Prism long pendant necklace, ?34 at Accessorize?
4. Layered fringed pendant, Freedom, ?20 at Topshop
5. Hollywood rose gold pendant, Rebecca, ?103 at House of Fraser
6. Milgrain chrysoprase, ?635 at hall-collection.com
7. Maze pendant, ?6,500 at Boodles
8. Stone pendant necklace, Melinda Maria, ?103, at Arnotts
This article was originally published in the November issue of IMAGE Magazine.
If months at home has left you wondering how you ever put an outfit together, you’re not alone — enter these easy to wear jumpsuits
Dad sandals, trek sandals, thong sandals and more – meet...
The opportunities to engage your children as well-dressed props are infinite. Tell us one parent who hasn’t melted over a mini baby pumpkin costume or a pair of tiny Adidas Stan Smiths. We'll wait.
After much rumours and speculation about the Gucci and Balenciaga collaboration, we finally saw it at Gucci’s 100th-anniversary show, Gucci Aria.