27th Nov 2015
Freshwater or fake, pearls are the must-wear gem for winter.
1. Multipearl Necklace, €27 ?at?Wallis.co.uk
2. Moonstone drop earrings, €1,012 at hall-collection.com
3. Pearl ring,?169 at ThomasSabo.com
4.?9 carat gold chain bracelet with freshwater pearl, ?95 at MoMuse.ie
5. Pearl bracelet, ?198 at Thomas Sabo
6. Gold bracelet with pearls and black onyx, ?125 at MoMuse.ie
7. Akoya pearl and Starry Night Collection Pendant, Mikimoto, ?1,415, at WeirandSons.ie
8. Luminous Leaves pearl ring, ?79 at Pandora.net
This article was originally published in the November issue of IMAGE Magazine.
From expensive looking knit dresses to Zara’s new luxury collaboration, here are the high street pieces worn by the street...
Joanna Cooper has just launched her own intimates line, with Coops the Label officially available to shop online as of...
Shopping for post-mastectomy-friendly lingerie can be daunting, but these brands help to make the process a little easier. Every October,...
If I were Anna Wintour, I would simply no longer invite anyone who didn’t stick to my Met Gala theme.The...
Today marks the 100 birthday of New York fashion legend Iris Apfel. The nonagenarian has had a long, varied and...