27th Nov 2015
Freshwater or fake, pearls are the must-wear gem for winter.
1. Multipearl Necklace, €27 ?at?Wallis.co.uk
2. Moonstone drop earrings, €1,012 at hall-collection.com
3. Pearl ring,?169 at ThomasSabo.com
4.?9 carat gold chain bracelet with freshwater pearl, ?95 at MoMuse.ie
5. Pearl bracelet, ?198 at Thomas Sabo
6. Gold bracelet with pearls and black onyx, ?125 at MoMuse.ie
7. Akoya pearl and Starry Night Collection Pendant, Mikimoto, ?1,415, at WeirandSons.ie
8. Luminous Leaves pearl ring, ?79 at Pandora.net
This article was originally published in the November issue of IMAGE Magazine.
Long-awaited brighter days call for a refresh of our perennial favourite – denim. As we head out into the spring sunshine, our mood this season is ready to play, with sporty silhouettes and a relaxed vibe.
Lynn Enright senses new beginnings, and a sign that she should start perusing bikinis online.
Will the future see us unifying elements of our humanity rather than the distinctions of gender?
‘Normal People’ one year on: How the TV show influenced pandemic fashion (and not just the GAA shorts)
‘Normal People’ celebrated its one-year anniversary yesterday which prompted us...