1. Who knew we’d fall so hard for the colour lime? This tropical one-piece from Marks & Spencer is the perfect companion to a pina colado.
2. Paging Kelly Kapowski. This Penneys swimsuit is all kinds of 1980s fabulousness. ?12
3. Topshop do a great line in basic swimwear, and this year we’re falling hard for this turquoise halter neck. €30
4. Sadie Frost is one half of the brains behind lingerie and swimwear line Floozie by Frost French, and we love the girlish vibes of this print. Floozie by Frost French is available in Debenhams. €63
5. Phase Eight, which retails in House of Fraser, tend towards the classic cuts. Therefore, they’re your spirt animal if you want to work a mid-century French Rivieria lookbook. ?55
6. Love your monochrome during downtime too? This is another Phase Eight one-piece. Very Grace Kelly hanging with Sophia Loren in a movie that should have been made. ?75
7. If you’re not a fan of constant bikini line warfare, this Littlewoods playsuit meets swimsuit is great. €20
8. Keep things geometric with this Ben de Lisi piece, available in Debenhams. We love the ice cream colours and modish pattern. ?41.30
9. We got our eyes on?Heatons summer collection earlier this week, and this underwired floral one-piece was a knockout. ?18
Follow Jeanne Sutton on Twitter @jeannedesutun
LOVE this? Why not have IMAGE delivered directly to your door each month? Check out this month’s offer here.