The goodie bag is an intrinsic part of any event in this year of our Lord two thousand and sixteen. Why show up to anything unless there's the promise of a nail file imprinted with a logo or a scented candle? Why wake up in the morning.
Even the Oscars, a party for people with loads of money and houses with horizon pools, has a goodie bag. And its contents are really? something. The bag is worth nearly a quarter of a million dollars. Page Six report the value of this year's swag, a cool $232,000, is the highest yet.
Here's a peek at what the winners and mostly losers are taking home:
- A trip to Israel worth $55,000.
- A 15-day walking tour of Japan.
- Personalised M&Ms.
- A vaporizer. Someone page Leo.
- Audi rental vouchers amounting to a value of $45,000.
- A vibrator.
- A roll of luxury toilet paper worth $275.
- And a vampire breast lift that costs $1,900. This cosmetic procedure involves blood being drawn from your arm and injected into your breasts. I'm feeling faint.
Via Page Six