Join us at an exclusive career-boosting masterclass, where IMAGE contributing editor Melanie Morris will play host to life coach and motivational speaker James Sweetman.
If you need a little career motivation or are seeking clarity as to what the path ahead should look like, we have a masterclass just for you. We all know the importance of taking ownership of our careers, but it is easy to get distracted by the weight of daily responsibilities. This masterclass – with business and personal coach and author James Sweetman – aims to help you refocus and gain greater clarity on your personal definition of success.
WHEN: Thursday, October 17 at 6.30pm
WHERE: The Westbury Hotel
What to expect on the night:
- An in-depth masterclass on taking ownership of your career.
- A Q&A session with our expert speaker, James Sweetman.
- Networking with like-minded individuals.
- A gift bag to take home on the night including treats
from Aveeno, ALFAPARF Milano, ARTDECO Cosmetics, Aero Bliss,
King Hair & Beauty, Biofresh Skincare, Nunaia and Honest Organic.
- Have greater clarity around your personal definition of success
- Learn why true success and fulfilment is not just about the destination
- Discover why career development is all about adding value and viewing VALUE as an acronym
- Know the importance of moving beyond your comfort zone
- Simply feel more confident and motivated as a result
About our Speaker...
Author, life coach and motivational speaker
James Sweetman has been established as one of the pre-eminent Business and Personal Coaches and trainers in Ireland. James has held positions in a number of blue chip companies working in the areas of change management, business development, sales and customer services. In addition to his executive coaching practice, James regularly facilitates training workshops in the areas of leadership, management development skills, assertiveness skills, presentation skills and time management. James is the author of five books and also has a weekly podcast.
In partnership with...