- Yesterday Samsung launched a very special pop-up on South William Street, just in time for Christmas shopping. The pop-up, which will be open all weekend (Friday 23 November to Sunday 25 November), saw special visitors arriving all day. The immersive, interactive space will be open to the public from 10am-5pm every day. Don't miss out on the fun!
- Want to create the perfect Instagram post? The Confetti Gun Instagram Wall will give you the opportunity to use the newest Samsung Phone tech (the S9+) while capturing an amazing slo-mo video surrounded by falling confetti. This is one you will not want to miss. The Slow-mo video does what it says on the tin, but instead of it looking like your screen has frozen like some other phones, it has a "I make short films on the side" type of vibe. It's the perfect alternative to a Boomerang.
- More of a gamer? Then you’ll love playing with all the latest Samsung tech in the gaming section. The 49" curved monitor is a favourite, but there will also be Note S9s and Tab S4s to play with. Attendees will have the opportunity to play gamer’s all-time favourite — "Fortnite", which Samsung also own rights to exclusive skins on.
Feeling festive? Come on in to pick up your very own personalised Candy Cane at our candy cane station. Great for presents, or just for yourself!
Counting your steps? Head straight to the Gym Section to play "Step and Win". Using the Samsung Rose Gold Galaxy Watch, count the amount of steps you can do in two minutes to be in with a chance to win the Samsung Galaxy Watch every single day.
- Have you been naughty or nice? Visit the Samsung Wishing Wall and write what piece of Samsung tech you would like this Christmas. Close your eyes and make a wish to be in with a chance of winning exactly what was on your list.
- In need of a festive spruce? Get your nails painted by the one and only, Tropical Popical. Or pop along on Sunday when Jennifer Rock (aka The Skin Nerd), will be doing Rose Gold Face Masks.
- And if all that wasn’t enough, get the chance to trial all the latest Samsung tech.
We can’t wait to see you there!
When: Friday 23 to Sunday 25 November from 10am-5pm
Where: 57 South William Street
How much: Free!