Be sure to fill out the application before the deadline on Tuesday, July 28
The picturesque Virginia Park Lodge is where Richard Corrigan married the love of his life, Maria, 28 years ago.
And now he would like to pass along the magic to someone else.
The award-winning chef is giving away a free wedding to an essential healthcare worker in aid of St Vincent de Paul Ireland.
Winners of the #CorrigansVowToTheFrontline contest will receive an all-inclusive wedding package at Virginia Park Lodge for up to 160 guests.
The hotel’s package includes the following:
- Arrivals drinks, champagne, beer and canapé reception
- Luxury 4 course dinner followed by tea/coffee and petit fours
- Half bottle of wine per person – sponsored by Le Caveau
- Late evening food
- Michelin-starred chef Richard Corrigan to be there on the wedding day and involved in the menu consultation process.
- Complimentary bridal suite for the night of the wedding
How to apply
If you know any frontline healthcare workers that are engaged, you can nominate them for the competition here.
Just fill in your name, email address and the nominee’s name. Then you can make your donation to St Vincent de Paul on the following page.
Five entries will be shortlisted at random and the National President of St Vincent de Paul will select the winner.
The same name may be nominated multiple times to increase your chances of winning, so be sure to ask friends, family, neighbours and colleagues to nominate and donate too.
Feature image: Virginia Park Lodge
Read more: What does the Phase 4 delay mean for couples awaiting their wedding?
Read more: 18 high street wedding dresses for under €250
Read more: Book a night in an Irish hotel and get €50 off your next stay