1. Fab faced. I love Michael Kors? gold timepieces; they're unashamedly glitzy, glam and totally Christmassy. I want to finally own a little tick-tock.
2. Simply Simone. I am a huge Simone Rocha fan (did you see the beautiful dress she designed for Irish super stylist Aisling Farinella's Italian wedding? AMAZING!) so a piece by her is a timeless investment that my grandkids are one day going to ooh and aah at, and ultimately borrow.
3. Sleep tight. I love Topshop's super luxe nightwear this season. The perfect outfit for unwrapping a present or three on Christmas Eve-under the tree + hot toddy in hand = a good night's sleep ?
4. Bombers are best. This Isabel Marant pour H&M beauty is as coveted as it comes. Will be tirelessly (and shamelessly) trying to get my grubby little mitts on its silver, French-cool perfection.
5. Hear this. Ears are the body part - I'm telling you! Ear cuffs, bauble-inspired pieces and embellished earrings so bright you can see from outer space are?de rigueur. I want everything that makes a jewel encrusted statement.