We are looking for a Receptionist and PA to join our?team in IMAGE Publications.
The role requires a super-organised person to give support to the CEO and be the first point of contact for the company at reception. As the role can be varied, the candidate must be an energetic and highly motivated team player with the ability to pre-empt and support a broad range of tasks as receptionist, PA and general office administrator.
Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role is required.
The duties and skills required for this role are:
- Meet & greet visitors, clients, suppliers
- Manage switchboard - answer all incoming calls
- Book & record taxis and couriers
- Book all meeting rooms and record including off-site meetings and workshops
- Sorting all incoming and outgoing post
- Stationery orders
- Responsible for upkeep of building entrance, reception area, meeting rooms
- Admin support for events, commercial and circulation department
- Office administration support to office manager
- Ad hoc duties
PA to CEO
- Extensive diary management
- Expenses management
- Planning travel itineraries, booking flights, accommodation, taxis, etc.
- Liaising with contacts and acting as representative on the phone and via email
- Minute taking at meetings
- General admin including filing and occasional letter writing
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
This is a busy role and the qualified candidate should be:
- Experienced in Microsoft office
- Very outgoing with strong communication skills
- Detail orientated
Please send your CV,?cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com