IMAGE Publications is Ireland's leading multi-platform publisher, a powerful brand, and an innovator in the digital and events space. We reach over three million Irish consumers every month through our portfolio of world-class media and magazines including IMAGE.ie, IMAGE, Image Interiors & Living, Garden Heaven and Cara (Aer Lingus in-flight magazine). We focus on editorial excellence while creating and curating media content that our audiences love.
IMAGE is seeking a strong, experienced?Partnership Manager.?This is a unique opportunity to make an important contribution'to?the company's growth. Ideal candidates will have?proven?experience in'selling?integrated advertising solutions and securing brand partnerships for events,'digital products, print titles and cross-platform opportunities.?The successful candidate?will be an integral'member?of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions,?and responsible for planning broad-spectrum'strategies.
- Research,'support?and achieve?partnership?targets?for the business.
- Sell'sponsorship and partnerships for all IMAGE events and supplements on time, within budget, on brand and on target along with the teams.
- Develop current sponsorship and partnership packages/presentations for all events.
- Sell?to an existing client base and?build?a portfolio of new clients.
- Manage relationships with existing clients, and attend'regular?client'meetings and presentations and industry/brand events.
- Manage'relationships with key brands, media agencies and'sponsorship?planners to secure and negotiate yearly contracts.
- Use market intelligence tools including; ABC,?TGI, Google Analytics and competitor analysis reports to identify sales opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and regular pipeline reports on sales and revenue performance.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Prioritise and deliver timely, high-quality work.
- Actively participate in the?commercial team where appropriate, embracing company culture, mission, and strategy.
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales, marketing and business operations.
Key skills required
- Creativity?and flair in'responding to?client?briefs.
- Ability to generate'market leading proactive ideas.
- Comfortable with?working?to monthly/quarterly targets.
- Stand out team player.
- Deep?understanding of cross media selling and the role of other media in?IMAGE.
- Ability to think laterally, be proactive and provide unique, ground-breaking solutions for clients.
- Excellent?organisational,?interpersonal,?problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
- 4 years+ 360 media solutions sales experience
- Digital Media experience with leading publisher brands
- Proven'track record of achieving?targets.
If you think you can match these requirements then please get in touch by sending your CV directly to [email protected]