We’re looking for a smart, passionate, results-oriented person to grow our community, drive audience engagement and most of all protect our brand(s). Our community means the world to us and you will be responsible for some of its key touchpoints.
We have built one of the largest and most engaged communities of ABC1 women in Ireland through our commitment to producing amazing real-time events (including the IMAGE Businesswomen of the Year Awards, Networking Breakfasts, Young Businesswoman Forums and The Business of Beauty) and premium content both online and in print. Your job will be to answer our community's growing needs and expand it while keeping in line with IMAGE brand values.
- Report to digital marketing manager
- Assist digital marketing manager in executing IMAGE brands’ social media strategy
- Schedule all pushes for editorial and commercial content on appropriate platforms
- Work to ensure daily posting is on point, on brand, and occurs in a timely fashion. Must have a thorough understanding of and ability to write in the voice that’s appropriate for each channel.
- Must work with digital marketing manager to moderate all comments and user-generated content.
- Work closely with the editorial team to plan content packaging, and brainstorm future content.
- Communicate in real time regarding the overall health of the social networks to Digital Editor and digital marketing manager
- Work with the editorial team to establish and constantly evolve how to build content on the different platforms
- Stay on the cutting edge of new technologies/tools and burgeoning platforms. Identify and propose new social audience growth opportunities
- Capture and analyse social data/metrics with digital marketing manager
- Stay abreast of all best practices, and then act on this information.
- Must be able to use industry standard content management systems
- 2 years of social media experience at another publishing house, magazine, website, or brand
- Use of Adobe suite a bonus
- Digital Marketing expertise a bonus
Please send your CV to [email protected]