IMAGE Publications is Ireland's leading multi-platform publisher, a power brand, and an innovator in the digital and events space. We reach over three million Irish consumers every month through our portfolio of world-class media and magazines including IMAGE.ie, IMAGE, Image Interiors & Living, IMAGE Brides, Garden Heaven and Cara for Aer Lingus. We focus on editorial excellence, while creating and curating media content that audiences love.
IMAGE is seeking a strong, experienced?Sales & Partnership Director.?This is a unique opportunity to make an important contribution'to?the company's growth. Ideal candidates will have?proven?experience in'selling?integrated sponsorships and securing brand partnerships for events,'digital products, magazine titles and cross-platform opportunities.?The successful candidate?will be an integral'member?of the team, bridging creative and commercial divisions,?and responsible for planning broad-spectrum'strategies.
- Research,'support?and achieve'sponsorship?targets?for the business.
- Sell'sponsorship for all IMAGE events and supplements on time, within budget, on brand and on target along with the teams.
- Develop current sponsorship packages / presentations for all events.
- Sell?to an existing client base and?build?a portfolio of new clients.
- Manage relationships with existing clients, and attend'regular?client'meetings and presentations and industry/brand events.
- Manage'relationships with key brands, ad agencies and'sponsorship?planners to secure and negotiate yearly contracts.
- Collaborate with senior'management on the setting and managing of operational targets.
- Use market information including?NRS, ABC,?TGI?and competitor analysis as a sales tool.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and regular - reports on sales and revenue performance.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Prioritise and deliver timely, high-quality work.
- Actively participate in the?commercial team where appropriate, embracing company culture, mission, and strategy.
- Drive overall operational efficiency across sales, marketing and business operations.
Report to Commercial Director
2 Key skills required
- ? - Creativity?and flair in'responding to?client?briefs.
- ? - Ability to generate'market leading proactive ideas.
- ? - Comfortable with?working?to monthly/quarterly targets.
- ? - Deep?understanding of cross media selling and the role of other media in?IMAGE Publications.
- ? - Ability to think laterally, be proactive and provide unique, ground-breaking solutions for clients.
- ? ?Excellent?organisational,?interpersonal,?problem solving, presentation and time management skills.
- At least?5 years?'sponsorship'sales and leadership experience (ideally within'the media industry).
- Proven'track record of achieving?targets.
Please send your CV with a cover?letter to the team executive assistant Jessica.Fay@image.ie