Join us on our journey in 2018, as IMAGE seeks to further consolidate its position as the number one place for Irish women to access premium lifestyle content. Our goal is to reach every tuned-in woman in the country with our 360 degree campaigns stemming across print, social, video and digital.
We're currently on the lookout for a Branded Content Social Media Manager who will enhance our client’s brand and build strong online communities through the effective management of social media accounts that sit within the IMAGE portfolio while reporting to the Head of our Branded Content Department.
We are looking for a reliable, IMAGE team player who has an understanding of the digital landscape and experience with branded partnerships. This individual should be a good communicator who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure they effectively manage the expectations of both internal, and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results. We are looking for a candidate who is organised and has an eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include the creation and distribution of original social media content. You will manage the full social process from multi-platform posting, community management and performance analysis to weekly client-facing reports. The successful candidate will also be required to effectively use social analytics tools in order to develop a reactive and tailored social strategy to help our clients to achieve KPI’s.
As a Branded Content Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express a brand’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be an extension of the brand’s team who operates collaboratively, and with transparency, to ensure you effectively manage the expectations of both internal, and external stakeholders whilst driving strong results.
- Manage branded content on social media channels
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with client KPIs
- Update and report on KPIs daily
- Boost client content and manage budget for social promotion
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Collaborate with other teams e.g. marketing, design, editorial to ensure brand consistency
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, follower growth and content engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements / preferred skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge/experience with social listening tools e.g. Newswhip, CrowdTangle, FB Analytics, Google Analytics…
- Familiarity with web design
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Solutions orientated and proactive
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
To Apply, please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]