When a friend or loved one goes through a breakup, it’s hard to know what to say or do that’ll make them feel better. Sometimes all that’s needed is a little token to let them know you’re thinking of them, and that’s where this survival kit comes in.
Including videos to laugh over, playlists to cry over, and a bit of retail therapy thrown in the mix, too: this is everything that any breakup survivor needs to carry them through this tough time.
So if you have (or someone you know has) recently gone through a breakup, be sure to invest some time into this. It’ll act like a virtual rub of Sudocrem to the soul, soothing some of those relationship wounds along the way.
Breakup Survival Kit
- A Spotify playlist to play on full blast and cry your eyes out over
- A thought piece on one girl’s recent breakup that you might be able to identify with
- A poem to inspire you
- A video to make you cry (but in a good way)
- Videos to make you laugh
- A reminder of the catharsis that comes with sharing your experience
- Instagram accounts to follow for motivation and self-love
- Empowering movies that’ll give you some get-up-and-go
- Fashion inspo for retail therapy at its best
- A Public Service Announcement for your friends: it is now their duty to set you up with other sound people
And we’ll finish it off with one more playlist that’ll have you dancing around the room, letting all those frustrations out through the power of
You got this.