Are you ready to push your business social media? Eager to find the sweet spot when it comes to Facebook and Instagram advertising? Want to feel confident with your analytics and turn your data into tangible results? Come to our next Mentoring Workshop and evolving your Social Media with Lauren Murphy; Head of Social at Goosebump advertising agency.
Join IMAGE contributing editor Melanie Morris for a luxurious evening at The Merrion Hotel, starting with a Ruinart champagne reception with paired canapes, before learning how to bring the maximum return to your time spent on social media.
The world of social media progresses in line with life’s relentless pace; we have to move with it. What was engaging content a year ago is now background chatter; organic reach is becoming a challenge; Instagram is on the rise, while Snapchat's popularity is waning and the dominance of video is just beginning. In a special one-hour workshop, Lauren Murphy will explain the latest trends in social media and on key platforms.
When: Tuesday, June 26 from 5:30 pm
Where: The Merrion Hotel, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2
Tickets: €45 (includes luxury seat gifts)
Lauren Murphy, head of social, Goosebump
Lauren has come from a background in Business & Law to the world of Digital Marketing back in 2013. Since then she has worked in a range of Digital roles including Digital Marketing Management & Social Media Strategy. Lauren is currently the Head of Social Media in the advertising agency ‘goosebump’ and lectures in Social Media at The Digital Marketing Institute, Trinity College Dublin & DIT.
What you will learn on the day:
* Get updated about the latest developments on key platforms and what type of content performs well on each.
* Learn how to create a strong content strategy to yield maximum engagement.
* Discover where social media fits in the modern marketing mix.
* Learn how to discover people who have influence over your target audience & how to amplify partnerships with them.
* Find out the inside track on ads and sponsored posts to maximise the reach of your content.
* Discover the latest trends & upcoming developments in the ever-developing world of social media.
Email [email protected]
Phone (01) 271 9687 or visit
Photo credit Caitriona Lawless