Be wooed by these wood creations from homegrown designers...
Natural wood textures were big trend news for spring/summer, and are set to continue well into the autumn/winter. Looking for a new key piece for your casa? Buying Irish has never been so easy, as our latest trend gallery of homegrown, contemporary wood designs shows?
1. The Sirens chair, €6,000 for two (made to order), Nest Design
2. Woodbofin toolbox, €65, Irish Design Shop
3. Wooden Claddagh ring, €6, Designist
4. Tony Farrell wooden plates, from €22, Makers and Brothers
5. Tired lounger, price on request, Stickman
6. Little Hill Design cheese board with hard-carved knife, €50, Edition
7. Swansong chairs, €12,000 for set of six (made to order), Nest Design
8. Saturday Workshop wooden egg cups, €32, Makers and Brothers
9. Dip-dye milking stool, €70, Snug
10. Clare and Gar wall hook, €32, Irish Design Shop
In love with these wooden wonders? Check out these cool colour-dip kitchenware picks.