Make everyday dining a little more luxurious by using the ?good china? more often. We've picked our favourite contemporary pieces, all bedecked with a little added metallic sparkle and shine?
1. Biba Etienne dinner plate, around €10, House of Fraser
2. Gold Dust cup by Donna Karan, €72,?The Wedding Shop at Brown Thomas
3. Jasper Conran for Wedgwood gold charger plate, €120, John Lewis
5. PiP Studio Royal dinner plate, around €19, John Lewis
6. Aegean dinner plate by L?Objet, €258, The Wedding Shop at Brown Thomas
7. Renaissance Gold?teacup and saucer, around €70, Wedgwood
Inspired to add more beauty into your everyday life? Check out our gallery of small, beautiful and useful pieces.
Sheenagh Green for @Image_Interiors